Hey my name is Amanda and I'm currently an A-level Spanish student who could use some help from a native speaker in exchange for some help with English. I'm not sure how the whole exchange would work but if anyone is interested please comment below! :)
I'm interested :)
hi Amanda!! i´m Carolina, i´m spanish native speaker. I´m interested in learn english, if you want i can help you with you spanish learning..
Hi Amanda, I´m a native speaker,I´m from México you can follow me and we can exchange our idiom. Regards¡¡
Hola Amanda, soy Española y estoy aprendiendo Inglés, si quieres sigueme y nos escribimos.
Hi Amanda My name is Andres I'm a Native Spanish from Colombia if you want to practice your Spanish and make a friend my Skype is numpaque
Hi Amanda, I looking for someone who speaks english to make english/spanish exchange, you can add me to skype if you want.
HI Amanda, Im from Colombia. i want to Learn English, so we can have a Language Exchange. My Skyp is pandai87
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends