Does anyone know a word that sounds like عَرضَك. I think the word means your dignity.
My friend mentioned it to me and he says there's another use in slang/dialect, but I can't remember. Thanks.
we sometimes use this word in dialect language to give the meaning of Please :)
Maybe you mean حضرتك ?
I don't think that's it. It definitely ends in ضك, talking about something with me. Like 'your dignity' but that's not the meaning.
I think you might be right Ousamma. Now, does anyone know it's uses in dialect? Thanks! :)
I don't claim to know a lot about the Egyptian dialect , so this is possibly wrong :
...أنا في عرضك يا باشا
I beseech you , sir ...
it can have 2 meanings
it is your honor
second meaning : please
أنا فى عرضك
I beseech you
for eample ,you have a problem and one of your friends tell you that he /she has a solution then you say أنا فى عرضك which means here I am begging you ,say it
What was the context of the word عرضك /?
- say something
- Looking for someone who will help me with my English.
- Can you remember your last nightmare?
- Language Partner
- pronounces الضمائر
- 5 Expressões Brasileiras bem estranhas.
- Les Choristes
- Alguien conoce la fantástica banda argentina llamada Soda Stereo?
- Hej, jestem z Ukrainy, i uczę się język polski, kto chcę pomóc mi ?