Does anyone know a word that sounds like عَرضَك. I think the word means your dignity.
My friend mentioned it to me and he says there's another use in slang/dialect, but I can't remember. Thanks.
we sometimes use this word in dialect language to give the meaning of Please :)
Maybe you mean حضرتك ?
I don't think that's it. It definitely ends in ضك, talking about something with me. Like 'your dignity' but that's not the meaning.
I think you might be right Ousamma. Now, does anyone know it's uses in dialect? Thanks! :)
I don't claim to know a lot about the Egyptian dialect , so this is possibly wrong :
...أنا في عرضك يا باشا
I beseech you , sir ...
it can have 2 meanings
it is your honor
second meaning : please
أنا فى عرضك
I beseech you
for eample ,you have a problem and one of your friends tell you that he /she has a solution then you say أنا فى عرضك which means here I am begging you ,say it
What was the context of the word عرضك /?
- In love with Dansk
- Ways for quick learning any language.
- languge exchangers
- Svenska films
- NEW LANGUAGE PARTNERS
- SALUT TOUT LE MONDE :)
- A question about ''en''/''ett'' and ''inte''/''ingen''/''inget''.
- Letnja škola u Andrićgradu - za studente
- If you need to start everthing all over again,what methods will you use to adjust your state?
- I want to improve my English, can somebody help me?