Does anyone know a word that sounds like عَرضَك. I think the word means your dignity.
My friend mentioned it to me and he says there's another use in slang/dialect, but I can't remember. Thanks.
we sometimes use this word in dialect language to give the meaning of Please :)
Maybe you mean حضرتك ?
I don't think that's it. It definitely ends in ضك, talking about something with me. Like 'your dignity' but that's not the meaning.
I think you might be right Ousamma. Now, does anyone know it's uses in dialect? Thanks! :)
I don't claim to know a lot about the Egyptian dialect , so this is possibly wrong :
...أنا في عرضك يا باشا
I beseech you , sir ...
it can have 2 meanings
it is your honor
second meaning : please
أنا فى عرضك
I beseech you
for eample ,you have a problem and one of your friends tell you that he /she has a solution then you say أنا فى عرضك which means here I am begging you ,say it
What was the context of the word عرضك /?
- 日本語と英語 ：言語交換
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?
- People is just so weird...
- how to get a business job
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA