First impressions of China
Let's talk about your first impression of China.
U can use few Chinese words if u have ever learned
What kind of Chinese culture makes u curios most?
Well, I've never been to China but I want to go. I like China because of its long history and interesting culture. However, I think modern day China (while with an interesting culture and good people) is polluted. But, I do believe China will improve in the near maybe distant future.
我不去了中国但是我想要去中国。我爱中国－－－－－－－sorry that's all of my message I can write in Chinese.
Chinese tradition has vanished a lot in modern China indeed. But many people are working hard to preserved our culture heritage.
As my Chinese friend told me, she do hard work, doing 12 hours a day at selling clothes. That's different than us Europeans. I love China, it is like my hometown like California and Germany. 我的朋友工作。
Chinese people, espically youny people born after 1980, do bear high pressure, due to the tremendous survive cost.
Do u think Chinese math is very good...
I've never been to China, but I would like to.
I like chinese culture, art, music.
And I know a few chinese people here in my country, it's really good to make friends with them.
- Know people
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?