Site Feedback

Best TV series

Hi, I was watching my favorite TV series, Doctor Who. So I ask you, what is your favorite TV series? Anything!

Share:

Comments

The Mentalist, Suits, The walking dead, Bones :)

Game of thrones, of course LOL I love.

I used to watch Glee but then it gets boring. 

My favorite TV show is America's next top model and Who wants to be a millionaire.

Freankly speaking, I'm a realy cinemaddict.

The list of my favourite's TV series: Masters of Sex,Elementary,Dracula,The Vampire Diaries,Reign,Arrow,Castle,The Originals,New Girl,Beauty and the Beast,The Carrie Diaries,Pretty Little Liars,Devious Maids,Friends,Hart of Dixie,Suits,Cougar Town,Desperate Housewives,White Collar,The Mentalist,Bones,Glee,Revenge,Hawaii Five-0,Game of Thrones,Californication,Once Upon a Time,Supernatural,Scrubs,Modern Family,How I Met Your Mother,Sherlock(of course),Grimm,Downton Abbey,Dexter,Mistresses,Skins,Teen Wolf,Breaking Bad,Private Practice,Hannibal,Ravenswood,Vikings and this list isn't full. There are a lot of soap operas i've  alredy watched)

Katerina is ON POINT with her series! Katerina, the CW seems to be one of your main channels from the looks of it. ;P

I love seeing other people who like Elementary! I love Jonny Lee Miller's take on Sherlock. Along with Lucy Liu's Joan Watson. They are a perfect pair. 

This question and other variations are asked a lot so I have quite the list made already. Here you go:

The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Doctor Who, FX's Archer, BBC Sherlock, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Granada Holmes), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, True Blood, Sleepy Hollow, Almost Human, Being Human(US version), Murdoch Mysteries, Hercule Poirot, Dancing on the Edge, Suits, Angel (The Buffy Spin-off), Moonlight, Star Trek TNG, Supernatual, Luther, Castle, Elementary, Game of Thrones, FX's Archer, Psych, BBC's Jekyll, NBC's Hannibal! And NBC'S Dracula, Legend of Korra, South Park, and, Beauty and the Beast.

Love Elementary! I also watch Sherlock, Doctor Who, Royal Pains, and Grimm. Any recommendations for what I should watch next?

i love the mentalist

My favorites that are still ongoing are Game of Thrones, Community, and the Walking Dead.

All time favorites include Firefly, and Arrested Development (seasons 1-3)

I like The Vampire Diaries. Also I watched all seasons of Gossip girl. I adore Chuck Bass. :)

Add a comment