sawatdee khap.. i hope i can find a partner that can guide me in thai language.
ive been learning thai for quite sometimes online, movies, and songs.. i can read thai writings (but only understand certain words), i can pronounce them, but if i want to make a complex sentence i jst cant put the words together as i dont know how the structure of thai language. also, i need help in writing a thai word as i dont quite understand the usage of tone markers and certain thai letters that have the same sound..
hope to find a partner.. thanks in advance ^^
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk