sawatdee khap.. i hope i can find a partner that can guide me in thai language.
ive been learning thai for quite sometimes online, movies, and songs.. i can read thai writings (but only understand certain words), i can pronounce them, but if i want to make a complex sentence i jst cant put the words together as i dont know how the structure of thai language. also, i need help in writing a thai word as i dont quite understand the usage of tone markers and certain thai letters that have the same sound..
hope to find a partner.. thanks in advance ^^
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?
- who I will know
- Adjektiv Deklination
- I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
- Chinese email address: numbers