HI can someone please translate my name Sariah into Arabic and Farsi.
I can speak arabic but cannot read or write it, Ive tried many websites, but none of them seem right
the Only one correct sounding one was
ثريا soraya in farsi, but when translated to arabic, it means chandalier
any help would be great
A wild guess from me would be that your name is
which translates to "rich". I frankly don't know anyone who gave his/her daughter the name "rich".
It means "star" or "constellation" in Farsi. Many people had this name in Iran. It was also the name of an Iranian princess, Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari.
Hope it helps!
اذا اردتِ مساعدة باللغة العربية أنا استطيع مساعدتك فى أى وقت
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion