how to say "it helped a lot"?
hello dear everyone!
how do i say 'it helped a lot" or 'it was very useful" in korean (i.e. about some learning tip or new application, etc)?
thank you thank you in advance! :-))))
- I'm looking for a partner for whatsapp who's learning Portuguese.
- ENGLISH - PORTUGUESE PARTNER @ WHATSAPP
- Blood donation. Do you think it must be forced or not ?
- The beauty of math
- Diseño gráfico en España
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando.Modo di dire legati al cibo: FARSI I CAVOLI PROPRI,NON VALERE UN CAVOLO
- what is the meaning of the sentence.
- what's your most favourite words ?
- A Question Regarding Intonation
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol