how to say "it helped a lot"?
hello dear everyone!
how do i say 'it helped a lot" or 'it was very useful" in korean (i.e. about some learning tip or new application, etc)?
thank you thank you in advance! :-))))
- About Love
- 한국에 유학을 가고 싶어요~~
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea?
- How say in Chinese "I have been laid off" or "lay off employment?
- Which food do you think the most delicious in your country?
- Compartir tus ideas en español e inglés
- Conversations with God
- Dime algo.Estoy confundido. Para los hablantes españoles nativo que estan aprendiendo inglés.