how to say "it helped a lot"?
hello dear everyone!
how do i say 'it helped a lot" or 'it was very useful" in korean (i.e. about some learning tip or new application, etc)?
thank you thank you in advance! :-))))
- Is there anybody want to learn chinese mandarin or cantonese?Chat with me !
- Hi, can anyone give me some advice about rent a house in UK?
- Just relax with this funny Story!
- leaning english
- Learning multiple languages
- Do you like vegetarian people? What do you think about it ?
- Can you please help me
- ¿ Who can help me with my english ?
- i want to learning English,who can help me?
- wanna learn flluent English