how to say "it helped a lot"?
hello dear everyone!
how do i say 'it helped a lot" or 'it was very useful" in korean (i.e. about some learning tip or new application, etc)?
thank you thank you in advance! :-))))
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?
- ARE THERE ANY MISTAKES?
- Curso virtual de coreano