What are your language goals of 2014
Share your aspirations of this year and what you truly plan on doing to improve.
I took a long break at the end of the year but now I am determined again to study German at least 15 hours a week as consistently as I can. I do lessons for an hour or two at home then I go to work and listen to audio and comprehension. My goal is to reach a B1 or B2 (Intermediete) by the end of the year. Do you think this is a realistic goal? What are your goals?
- Their self-harm is a normal behavior? （ps：如果你说是的，我保证不打屎你！）
- When in question does, and when is, are, am?
- You speak Spanish and want to learn Dutch?
- Perché studi italiano?
- I need help
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China
- hello every body! My name Mai, i come from VietNam, my english is not well so i would like talk with some one!