What are your language goals of 2014
Share your aspirations of this year and what you truly plan on doing to improve.
I took a long break at the end of the year but now I am determined again to study German at least 15 hours a week as consistently as I can. I do lessons for an hour or two at home then I go to work and listen to audio and comprehension. My goal is to reach a B1 or B2 (Intermediete) by the end of the year. Do you think this is a realistic goal? What are your goals?
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Goedenavond Nederland
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.