What are your language goals of 2014
Share your aspirations of this year and what you truly plan on doing to improve.
I took a long break at the end of the year but now I am determined again to study German at least 15 hours a week as consistently as I can. I do lessons for an hour or two at home then I go to work and listen to audio and comprehension. My goal is to reach a B1 or B2 (Intermediete) by the end of the year. Do you think this is a realistic goal? What are your goals?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.
- You are beautiful? Are you handsome? What is beauty? What is handsome?
- Learning the Language