Site Feedback

What are your language goals of 2014

Share your aspirations of this year and what you truly plan on doing to improve.

I took a long break at the end of the year but now I am determined again to study German at least 15 hours a week as consistently as I can. I do lessons for an hour or two at home then I go to work and listen to audio and comprehension. My goal is to reach a B1 or B2 (Intermediete) by the end of the year. Do you think this is a realistic goal? What are your goals?

Share:

Comments

Hi. Why not? :) If you're motivated enough you'll make quick progress. I can recommend you this book: http://www.fluentin3months.com/wp-content/downloads/The_Polyglot_Project.pdf It was written by many polyglots and I think you may find some useful advices there.

Well, I'd like to finally be fluent in English and take some certificates. I'd also like to finally improve my Spanish and Russian which I've been studying for a long time and I cannot see any progress..

Good luck!

I want to improve my English skills.

I want to start learning German.

Well, in short, those are my language goals for 2014, God willing.

---

Comandante, 8 hours each day? This is a big routine of learning.

To start talking Spanish fluently and to understand what Italians say :)

My vocabulary is the weakest part of my language so I am trying to learn 20 new words per day in Russian and in French. 

Good luck to everyone on their goals!

Add a comment