Site Feedback

Practice grammar roules

I know the importants roules in English for Tenses and for example much and many and when I make excercises only on one roule (Present tense for example) I have no problems with it.

But when I speak in a conference or writing emails I can t think about signalwords and so my mistakes are horrible.

How can I train the roules on a good way to become better.

Do you have tips for me ?

Thanks.

Michael

Share:

Comments

Hi Michael:

An easy way to practice grammar for me is "Put in the correct order".

You can use a review of the news and split the sentences, mix the parts and put in the correct order to make a sentence, even you can re-write it but in another tense as a result you practice grammar and tense at the same time.

Regards!

thanks Luis,

but what do you mean with Put in the correct order ? Is it a programm what I can buy ?

Micha

I think the best way to get better is to practice speaking.  I have a similar problem - I am much better at taking a written test about German than actually speaking German.  When it is written and I have time to think, it is usually not hard to find the right answer.  But when speaking, everything is very fast and it's easy for me to make lots of errors. 

I am trying to spend less time writing things and more time having conversations - I think that's the best way to get better.  It makes the rules come naturally.

Thanks Danny, I think this could be good, I have here a teacher and she told me in the first lesson the same.....Speaking is the best way.

Thanks.

Michael

I have heard that making mistakes is the best way to learn. That is easier said than accepted :)  Is your question about getting the right tense in English? 

Practice g Grammar r Ro ules

I know the importants ro ules in English for Tenses and for example much and many and when I make excercises only on one r ule (Present tense for example) I don't have no problems with it.

But when I speak in a conference or writing emails I can't think about signal words and so my mistakes are horrible.

Share:

How can I train the ro ules on   in a good way to become better. ?

Do you have any  tips for me ?

Thanks

Michael

Add a comment