Looking for common interest Russian speaking friends
I am looking for Russian speaking friends with some of the following traits in common with me:
Medical career (hopefully doctor, because I want to know about Russian (or other countries') healthcare system and what it's like to be a doctor there)
Interests: science, health, technology, politics, history, music, literature, Japan
I am very busy with studying other things right now, so I'm mostly intersted in chatting in English until I have time to work on Russian. I can chat from 14:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT.
Hi! I am just a medical student, I am a native Russian speaker and learning English. I am interested in science, health and technology too, so I think we could become speaking friends.
I want to give the links that will be interesting and helpful to you and other guys who learn Russian.
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)