Looking for common interest Russian speaking friends
I am looking for Russian speaking friends with some of the following traits in common with me:
Medical career (hopefully doctor, because I want to know about Russian (or other countries') healthcare system and what it's like to be a doctor there)
Interests: science, health, technology, politics, history, music, literature, Japan
I am very busy with studying other things right now, so I'm mostly intersted in chatting in English until I have time to work on Russian. I can chat from 14:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT.
Hi! I am just a medical student, I am a native Russian speaker and learning English. I am interested in science, health and technology too, so I think we could become speaking friends.
I want to give the links that will be interesting and helpful to you and other guys who learn Russian.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?