Site Feedback

Parasites.

Today there are so many girls who want to live at the expense of their partners. Also there are gigolos. What do you think about such people? Are they like parasites? As for me, I want to succeed by myself because I don't want to depend on my future husband. I don't want to be dependent at all. 

Share:

Comments

I wouldn't call children-parents relations as parasitism :))

Serg, I didn't mean children-parents relations. I meant men-women relations.

I think every single person should be independent. I agree with you Aisuly because people should earn money to look after themselves.

It is hard for some parents to leave their sons on their own, but It's a decision that they have to make some day that's why is important to prepare the kids for the life, because parents are not going to take care of us forever.

I don't know but I think those result of blind love. Man or women did only love and didn't see theirs future.

Such people are awful. 

Everyone should do their responsibiltiy. Well it's man responsibility to provide the needs of his wife and children but today's life is becoming more difficult. Bills are getting higher and only 1 person working in the family might not be enough to support the needs therefore it is better for woman to achieve something before getting married so that she can support her future husband and who knows if the husband die first in a young age. How will the wife raise her children if she don't know how to work because she used to be dependent always with her husband?

Tapeworms and illegal immigrants who live on taxpayers' money are parasites. The women you refer to aren't taking money or benefiting from anyone who doesn't agree with it. As long as their spouses are supportive of their lifestyle, I think it's unfair to call these women "parasites". I agree with you that it's always better to be financially independent, but everyone's free to make their own choices.

Also, how pathetic that a girl can't say something negative about another one without having a guy call her "jealous".

l doubt THAT WHETHER ...

I also SENSE OF some jealousy

What you re doing is THAT THE second-guessing

And you call yourself a native speaker! You're not fooling anyone, go back to language school ;)

l doubt that ... OR I doubt whether ... - not both

I also sense of some jealousy

What you're doing is that the second-guessing

Commenting on someone else's language skills when yours are far worse isn't the smartest idea...

"I happen to have spoken this bloody language for 26 years"

Very impressive! Give it another 26 years, that should be enough time to get the basics down ;)

Add a comment