잠언(The proverbs) 9장 7절~9절.
7. 거만한 자를 책망하지 말라, 그가 너를 미워할까 두려우니라.
7. Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.
8. 지혜 있는 자를 책망하라, 그가 너를 사랑하리라.
8. Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.
9. 지혜 있는 자에게 교훈을 더하라, 그가 더욱 지혜로워질 것이요 의로운 사람을 가르치라 그의 학식이 더하리라.
9. Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning.
He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself.
거만한 자를 징계하는 자는 도리어 능욕을 받고, 악인을 책망하는 자는 도리어 흠이 잡히느니라.
Give instruction to a wise man and he will be still wiser, Teach a righteous man and he will increase his learning.
지혜 있는 자에게 교훈을 더하라, 그가 더욱 지혜로워질 것이요. 의로운 사람을 가르치라, 그의 학식이 더하리라
Contemporary English Version
7. Correct a worthless bragger, and all you will get are insults and injuries.
8. Any bragger you correct will only hate you. But if you correct someone who has common sense, you will be loved.
9. If you have good sense, instruction will help you to have even better sense. And if you live right, education will help you to know even more.
7. Whoever tries to discipline a scoffer should expect a hail of insults in return. Whoever tries to correct an evildoer is likely to get hurt in the process.
8 So do not correct a scoffer unless you are ready to be hated, but correct the wise and you will be loved.
9 Give instruction to the wise, and they will become wiser. Teach upstanding people, and they will learn even more.
Common English version
7 Whoever instructs the cynic gets insulted; whoever corrects the wicked gets hurt.
8 Don’t correct the impudent, or they will hate you; correct the wise, and they will love you.
9 Teach the wise, and they will become wiser; inform the righteous, and their learning will increase.
How to use Naver Online Dictionaries.
Naver online dictionareis include Korean, English, Chinese character, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, Deuch, Vietnamese, Russian, Portuguese, Mongolian, Indonesian, Cambodian, Ukranian, Uzbek, Albanian, Gruziyan, and Global Conversation.
On a search box in each language dictionary, You can type a word, phrase, clause, or sentence on search box in either Korean or a corresponding language such as English. And then, you could get tons of results. The results may be the meanings or examples of the word that you seek.
In addition you can find miscellaneous information about the word, such as synonyms, antonyms, idioms, etc. especially in Korean dictionary. And you can find the frequency of the use of the word, marked with the star symbol.
If you want to seek some examples in English about the word "일쑤". Just type 일쑤 on search box in Naver English dictionary.
Ask, Seek, Knock (Matthew 7)
구하라, 찾으라, 문을 두드리라.
7. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
구하라, 그리하면 너희에게 주실 것이요. 찾으라, 그리하면 찾아낼 것이요. 문을 두드리라, 그리하면 너희에게 열릴 것이니라.
8. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
구하는 이마다 받을 것이요, 찾는 이는 찾아낼 것이요, 두드리는 이에게는 열릴 것이니라
9. Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
너희 가운데 누가 아들이 떡을 달라 하는데 아들에게 돌을 주겠느냐?
10. Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
(너희 가운데 누가) 아들이 생선을 달라 하는데 아들에게 뱀을 주겠느냐?
11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
너희가 악한 자라도 좋은 것으로 자식에게 줄 줄 알거든, 하물며 어찌 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지께서 아버지를 구하는 자에게 좋은 것으로 주시지 않겠느냐!
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
그러므로 무엇이든지, 너희가 남에게 대접을 받고자 하는 대로 너희도 남을 대접하라 이것이 율법이요 선지자니라.
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype
- ¿Que piensan de los campeonatos mundiales de atletismo? ¿Cual evento les ha llamado la atencion?
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up