Cicerone and his political theory. 106 BC - 43 BC
1. The poor people work; 2. The rich people exploit the poors; 3. The soldier defends everybody two; 4. The taxpayer pays for everybody three; 5. The wanderer relaxes for everybody four; 6. The drunkard, drinks for everybody five; 7. The banker swindles everybody six; 8. The lawyer cheats everybody seven; 9. The doctor bumps off everybody eight; 10. The grave-digger buries everybody nine; 11. THE POLITICIAN LIVES ON THE BACKS OF EVERYBODY TEN
What do you think ?
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)