Cicerone and his political theory. 106 BC - 43 BC
1. The poor people work; 2. The rich people exploit the poors; 3. The soldier defends everybody two; 4. The taxpayer pays for everybody three; 5. The wanderer relaxes for everybody four; 6. The drunkard, drinks for everybody five; 7. The banker swindles everybody six; 8. The lawyer cheats everybody seven; 9. The doctor bumps off everybody eight; 10. The grave-digger buries everybody nine; 11. THE POLITICIAN LIVES ON THE BACKS OF EVERYBODY TEN
What do you think ?
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?