Cicerone and his political theory. 106 BC - 43 BC
1. The poor people work; 2. The rich people exploit the poors; 3. The soldier defends everybody two; 4. The taxpayer pays for everybody three; 5. The wanderer relaxes for everybody four; 6. The drunkard, drinks for everybody five; 7. The banker swindles everybody six; 8. The lawyer cheats everybody seven; 9. The doctor bumps off everybody eight; 10. The grave-digger buries everybody nine; 11. THE POLITICIAN LIVES ON THE BACKS OF EVERYBODY TEN
What do you think ?
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang
- Subscribe to my blog about Russian as a foreign language
- i want to learn english,who can teach me.
- result of to imagine is usually ended with disappointment