Cicerone and his political theory. 106 BC - 43 BC
1. The poor people work; 2. The rich people exploit the poors; 3. The soldier defends everybody two; 4. The taxpayer pays for everybody three; 5. The wanderer relaxes for everybody four; 6. The drunkard, drinks for everybody five; 7. The banker swindles everybody six; 8. The lawyer cheats everybody seven; 9. The doctor bumps off everybody eight; 10. The grave-digger buries everybody nine; 11. THE POLITICIAN LIVES ON THE BACKS OF EVERYBODY TEN
What do you think ?
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude
- Learning how to organize different task apps into one.
- Arabic Language is not that complicated :D
- I'm looking for...