Cicerone and his political theory. 106 BC - 43 BC
1. The poor people work; 2. The rich people exploit the poors; 3. The soldier defends everybody two; 4. The taxpayer pays for everybody three; 5. The wanderer relaxes for everybody four; 6. The drunkard, drinks for everybody five; 7. The banker swindles everybody six; 8. The lawyer cheats everybody seven; 9. The doctor bumps off everybody eight; 10. The grave-digger buries everybody nine; 11. THE POLITICIAN LIVES ON THE BACKS OF EVERYBODY TEN
What do you think ?
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application