Site Feedback

Powerlifting. What do you know and what do you think adout it.

Powerlifting is my favourite pasttime now. I am a girl, but I like it because I love sports very much and think that every person(girls too) must be strong to take away all the difficultys of life. Do you agree with me? Or do you think that only men should be strong?

Share:

Comments

Actually, speechless...

http://youtu.be/w6J3ENqGo9g

I think that most of the problems in life demands emotional and mental strength to tackle them and physical strength doesn't assist us in many situations but certainly doing some physical exercises help you to keep healthy and strong which is also an important aspect of life and sometimes it may also aid you to blow some punches on anybody's face in unsafe circumstances. Jokes apart, I believe that everyone deserves to be strong enough in every aspect(emotionally, mentally, and physically) that he/she can handle any difficulty in a life with a brave heart.

So DIDI, do you like sich girls?

Thanks for your replaing, Bruce. It's cool saying: " WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY, AND HE IS US". I haven't know it before but I'll remember it. 

Do you agree with me if sport may help us to survive the difficulties?

Everything's is OK while it looks beautiful. Аника, we need pictures to judge:))

I agree with you, Jeet. But I know that I'll be able to visit the gumnasium when I am in dark mood. And I'll forget about everything there. I'll feel better, won't I?

OOPT 

Strong physically and mentally :))) I think I need to learn Martial art :D

Of course, chasing and fulfilling own aspirations always pump up you with better feeling and positive energy. Keep it up. 

Sri Lestary, it is a good choose))) I know=)

Thanks, Jeet)

Add a comment