Powerlifting. What do you know and what do you think adout it.
Powerlifting is my favourite pasttime now. I am a girl, but I like it because I love sports very much and think that every person(girls too) must be strong to take away all the difficultys of life. Do you agree with me? Or do you think that only men should be strong?
I think that most of the problems in life demands emotional and mental strength to tackle them and physical strength doesn't assist us in many situations but certainly doing some physical exercises help you to keep healthy and strong which is also an important aspect of life and sometimes it may also aid you to blow some punches on anybody's face in unsafe circumstances. Jokes apart, I believe that everyone deserves to be strong enough in every aspect(emotionally, mentally, and physically) that he/she can handle any difficulty in a life with a brave heart.
So DIDI, do you like sich girls?
Thanks for your replaing, Bruce. It's cool saying: " WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY, AND HE IS US". I haven't know it before but I'll remember it.
Do you agree with me if sport may help us to survive the difficulties?
Everything's is OK while it looks beautiful. Аника, we need pictures to judge:))
I agree with you, Jeet. But I know that I'll be able to visit the gumnasium when I am in dark mood. And I'll forget about everything there. I'll feel better, won't I?
Of course, chasing and fulfilling own aspirations always pump up you with better feeling and positive energy. Keep it up.
Sri Lestary, it is a good choose))) I know=)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What are your favorite groups or singers?
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?