大家好。 For a beginner, is the amount of chinese characters necessary to have some sort of understanding of mandarin orally and writing chinese more then 200?
I'm trying to learn to read and write.
I suggest you pick some easy books with both English and Chinese, for example, 小王子 and 天地一沙鷗, to read.
To remember a large amount of characters is boring.
Welcome to learn Traditional Chinese.
and your topic should be 對於一個中文初學者. 所需要的(正體)字的量
What Brook said.
And I suggest a lot of kid-books to start off with, especially the ones with pictures that explains the origin of each character. I find it helpful for those who tries to make sense out of the "weird strokes and boxes."
Have fun with learning Chinese characters! :)
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group
- What to say on first day with Foster Family
- who wants th help me about learing english.
- My day work day
- different between lathe and turning workshop