大家好。 For a beginner, is the amount of chinese characters necessary to have some sort of understanding of mandarin orally and writing chinese more then 200?
I'm trying to learn to read and write.
I suggest you pick some easy books with both English and Chinese, for example, 小王子 and 天地一沙鷗, to read.
To remember a large amount of characters is boring.
Welcome to learn Traditional Chinese.
and your topic should be 對於一個中文初學者. 所需要的(正體)字的量
What Brook said.
And I suggest a lot of kid-books to start off with, especially the ones with pictures that explains the origin of each character. I find it helpful for those who tries to make sense out of the "weird strokes and boxes."
Have fun with learning Chinese characters! :)
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born