What do you think about the university admission exam(known as "Gaokao") in China?
I guess what you are refering to is "college entrance exam".
Until now, it's proved to be the most fair approach to screening out the unqualified candidates. Given the serious problems of corruption and abusing power, the students from ordinary families, especially poor families or suburban families, have oppotunities to enter the colleges because the criteria is the same. It's the most relatively fair system proved to be effective in China.
I just passsed it.In my opinion,every coin has two sides.On the one hand,it taught you to earnest and hardworking,on the other hand ,it was a little hard,make my life a little dehumanization.But I do enjoyed the friendship with my teachers and friends.
- As a beginner in Arabic
- Improve English
- Want to get better my Italian
- who is best?
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?