What's the meaning of this expression ?
I want to know what is the meaning of the expression " If you say so " in Farsi or English , and where should I use it ?
People say this to another person to be polite when they don't agree with what they are saying.
Yes, when they no longer want to discuss the topic it is easier at times to say a phrase like this. It usually will end the conversation or changes the topic. It can also be said very sarcastically as well if someone is very upset or displeased (the say it with an attitude) . Hope that helped!
thanks JURA and JOYCE. I think I got the point.
- See anyone wanna improve Chinese can translate this little poem into English for fun lol
- grammar problem
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/portugais
- One Grammar question
- Happiness,...what is for you ??
- How physicians and patients maintain long-term relationship in foreign countries?
- Sommer in Österreich
- New on chat
- what do u do when u r really sad ?