What's the meaning of this expression ?
I want to know what is the meaning of the expression " If you say so " in Farsi or English , and where should I use it ?
People say this to another person to be polite when they don't agree with what they are saying.
Yes, when they no longer want to discuss the topic it is easier at times to say a phrase like this. It usually will end the conversation or changes the topic. It can also be said very sarcastically as well if someone is very upset or displeased (the say it with an attitude) . Hope that helped!
thanks JURA and JOYCE. I think I got the point.
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris