What's the meaning of this expression ?
I want to know what is the meaning of the expression " If you say so " in Farsi or English , and where should I use it ?
People say this to another person to be polite when they don't agree with what they are saying.
Yes, when they no longer want to discuss the topic it is easier at times to say a phrase like this. It usually will end the conversation or changes the topic. It can also be said very sarcastically as well if someone is very upset or displeased (the say it with an attitude) . Hope that helped!
thanks JURA and JOYCE. I think I got the point.
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries