What's the meaning of this expression ?
I want to know what is the meaning of the expression " If you say so " in Farsi or English , and where should I use it ?
People say this to another person to be polite when they don't agree with what they are saying.
Yes, when they no longer want to discuss the topic it is easier at times to say a phrase like this. It usually will end the conversation or changes the topic. It can also be said very sarcastically as well if someone is very upset or displeased (the say it with an attitude) . Hope that helped!
thanks JURA and JOYCE. I think I got the point.
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?
- People is just so weird...
- how to get a business job
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !
- I want to learn
- The feeling