British VS American accent
I like american accent too.
British accent is easier to understand for non native english. I preffer the British accent.
The American one :)
i like British accent because i can understand it more than American accent
Yesterday I watched "Lost" in original and observed, that Americans "swallow" words, so it is sometimes really difficult to understand what they try to say. But there was no such a problem with Charlie or Desmond.
Needless to say, I like both accents. Much depends for me not "how" but "who".
We Americans do get lazy in our pronunciations. For instance, very few people pronounce my name correctly. While it is Dev-in, most Americans pronounce it Dev-uhn. I believe it is simply because it takes a bit more effort to pronounce "ehh" than "uhh".
I could go on all day with similar examples.
Keep in mind there are many different American accents. Even though I haven't lived in the south for many years I still speek like a Texan but honestly am more clear and safisticated sounding because I have not been there in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I love my southern accent.
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite