Site Feedback

Which are your favourites pop/rock singers or bands in English?

I don't have a favorite singer or group, I love music all kind of music; folk, rock, latina, Ska, reagge, punk.. I've a lot of favorites bands or singers, It depends on the moment. Which are your favorite pop/ rock singers or bands in English? I love Pixies, Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Belle and Sebastian, God Help The Girl, Beirut, Lou Reed, Velvet Underground...

Share:

Comments

System of a Down, Billy Talent, The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Scorpions, My Chemical Romance, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, R.E.M., Sting, Three Days Grace.

I loves rap song my favourite singer Eminem but I like listenning sad song.

I like The Rolling Stones, Queen, RHCP and REM, and I love " And justice for all" of Metallica.

Certainly, one of my favorite writers had a similar surname that your. He was Nikolai Ostrovsky and he was Ukrainian too.

My best favourite rap band are Public Enemy but I like Cypress Hill, and other bans or singers but in Spanish ;)

"And justice for all" is a really good song as the others of this band. 

Well, yeah, Ukrainian origin, but unfortunately he wrote only on Russian. 

i like basically all typpes of music too many to list but really good ones are sublime RHCP cypress hill

es bueno para relajarse al System of a down, Jimi hendrix experience, Bob marley and the wailers, The eagles, The Who, Eric Clapton, Paul Gilbert,  Queen, Billy idol ,the Pixies, blink 182 ,sum 41, panic at the disco,...and many more! don't get me started with rap haha thats for another day!

Sisters of down? I never lisened this band. I'm going to listen today. :)

30stm, Muse, Fun, Florence and the machine, Adele, Fall out boy and many-many-many others)

taylor swift, one direction, westlife, and owl city. i love their songs

The Beatles, Westlife, Jason Mraz, and Taylor Swift.

Add a comment