Why learning Arabic?
Why do people seek to learn Arabic? is that for :
1- learn just another foreign languge
2- know other culture
3- reading Quran
4- know who Arabes are
Everything you said is true as well the Arabic Language is very beautiful and poetical
I'm learning Arabic because I like the way it sounds, and it's different.
Asalam Alikum. I am learning so that I will be able to read the Quran that is not translated to english.
I think learning Arabic for some foreigners is related with reading quran or for religious purposes
and other people learn it for fun or to communicate with arabs for businesses or friendship purposes and to know a different culture
I'm learning Arabic because i thought that with learning it, InshaAllah i will be able to read and understand the Holy Book in its original language.
Well basically for me Quran is the reason of learning Arabic.
Because I am a muslimah therefore it is a must for me to learn Arabic in order to understand al-Qur'an thoroughly. Besides, it is the language of people of paradise.
It is very nice to hear that, people around the wold want to learn ARABIC only for understand the HOLY QUORAN
In the sometime I regret that alot of ARABIC speakers don't read the QUORAN and don't follow its provisions
to know who arabs are... plus arabic is a beautiful language
10 good reasons why you should learn Arabic:
Why learn Arabic? (10 great reasons):
- Helping people... In your opinion, which is more important: "give a man a fish or teach him how to fish?"
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties