¿Cómo se pronuncia italki?
Una buena pregunta, en el inglés de Inglaterra sería ''I'' como I am, ''talk'' como nuestra palabra talk, ''ee'' como en nuestra palabra tee. (golf y no la bebida)
Italki - I talk ee
I pronounce it like others have said: "I talk ee". The "ee" has no meaning as far as I can tell. But the "I talk" part is clearly from English. On the other hand, adding the "ee" sound to the end of a word kinda sounds like baby talk---the way people sometimes talk in English to babies. It may come from that.
I pronounce it as it sounds i - tal - ki, but as the webpage is in english I think the correct way would be something like the phrase "I talk" or something like that.
- Puede alguien ayudarme aprender español de esta manera
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?