¿Cómo se pronuncia italki?
Una buena pregunta, en el inglés de Inglaterra sería ''I'' como I am, ''talk'' como nuestra palabra talk, ''ee'' como en nuestra palabra tee. (golf y no la bebida)
Italki - I talk ee
I pronounce it like others have said: "I talk ee". The "ee" has no meaning as far as I can tell. But the "I talk" part is clearly from English. On the other hand, adding the "ee" sound to the end of a word kinda sounds like baby talk---the way people sometimes talk in English to babies. It may come from that.
I pronounce it as it sounds i - tal - ki, but as the webpage is in english I think the correct way would be something like the phrase "I talk" or something like that.
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.