¿Cómo se pronuncia italki?
Una buena pregunta, en el inglés de Inglaterra sería ''I'' como I am, ''talk'' como nuestra palabra talk, ''ee'' como en nuestra palabra tee. (golf y no la bebida)
Italki - I talk ee
I pronounce it like others have said: "I talk ee". The "ee" has no meaning as far as I can tell. But the "I talk" part is clearly from English. On the other hand, adding the "ee" sound to the end of a word kinda sounds like baby talk---the way people sometimes talk in English to babies. It may come from that.
I pronounce it as it sounds i - tal - ki, but as the webpage is in english I think the correct way would be something like the phrase "I talk" or something like that.
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?