¿Cómo se pronuncia italki?
Lo pronuncio como i talkeee
Una buena pregunta, en el inglés de Inglaterra sería ''I'' como I am, ''talk'' como nuestra palabra talk, ''ee'' como en nuestra palabra tee. (golf y no la bebida)
Italki - I talk ee
I pronounce it like others have said: "I talk ee". The "ee" has no meaning as far as I can tell. But the "I talk" part is clearly from English. On the other hand, adding the "ee" sound to the end of a word kinda sounds like baby talk---the way people sometimes talk in English to babies. It may come from that.
I pronounce it as it sounds i - tal - ki, but as the webpage is in english I think the correct way would be something like the phrase "I talk" or something like that.
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^
- practice English with natives
- New Features
- How to Tutor someone in English
- Like...Umm...Y'know..Filler (linguistics)
- hi, if you want to practice hungarian, feel free to message me.
- Help me to improve my english !
- My beginning