Site Feedback

how can i get penpals

i want to learn chinese so if anyone chinese can help me learn how to speak chinese

Share:

Comments

Concerning penpals, there's another site called InterPals PenPals. I was on it for awhile myself. Also, there's no place here, as such, to make corrections, but I do that often, which I will do here now. "How can I get penpals?" "I want to learn Chinese, so if any Chinese can help me to learn how to speak Chinese, I will be thankful."

thank u tom i am looking for avpenpal beacause i am learning chinese and i want to speak it beter and im looking for a penpal that nows chinese

I am Chinese native speaker,if you need help,maybe i can help you ;)

i would apreciated if u helpp me with chinese its cause im takeing a chines class and the teacher asking us for someone that speaks chienes but i would just nead your email and ur name 

gabrielaIf you follow me, I would love to help you with your English. I've read your answers back here, and it's obvious that you need help. I'm not saying this to disappoint you, I just want to help you. O.K.? Thanks!!! BTW, if you read my profile, you'll see how I help. O.K.?

yes thank you i will follow you

if u wanna learn chinese .first  u should learn pronounce then how to write and  learn grammer

i am a chinese girl .if u wanna practice chinese i can help.

yes that is true you first you got to learn how to write and learn  gramer  i would gladly apreciate you help 

Add a comment