Site Feedback

I'm not trying to flirt :D

Hi I really would like somebody with whom I could practice my french. My English is excellent because I'm an american. I'm fluent in German as well, because I grew up there. I need to practice speaking and listening comprehension. Therefore I want to have conversations on skype. Girls, I'm serious. I want to practice with you, not waste your time :DBon jour je voudrais trouver quelqu'un avec qui je pourrais pratiquer mon français. Je sais parler anglais très bien car je suis américain.Je suis courant en allemand aussi parce que j'y suis grandi. Il me faut améliorer parler et la compréhension orale. C'est pourquoi je veux faire des conversations sur skype.Les filles, je suis serieux. Tout ce que je veux c'est pratiquer avec vous, pas gaspiller votre temps. :DMerci beaucoup

Share:

Comments

Why just girls >< I don't think many people will message you because of that. sorry

Bueno.

I prefer practicing with females and a friend of mine told me that a lot of the guys try to hit on her whereby she just wants to study.

hummm, and hummm....no se si te crean...

bonjour

bonjour

Add a comment