The good old days are gone, WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?
italki, now became more commercial, the good old days are gone, italki 3,4 years ago was better than now, all those top 100, top 50 are gone, no chat feature, with technology advancing italki is not making good use of it, WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?
when i was able to chat in italki 5 years ago, why cant i do it now, COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't experienced any "good" days on this site...yet.
I don't expect this type of web service to keep operating forever with no fee or ads, unless it's acquired by a big company...
I've returned here after two-year absance. Everything is different and unusual. I still cannot figure out how to view the activities of those who I follow. How to fiter them from the rest, I mean.
I am not a big fan of chat box. We can speak to our partners by Skype . I like the idea of language partner and this site help me to find them. That's enough for me.
Thank you) And still, formerly it was more convenient: you could just open the certain section and view all the recent activities of the people who you considered to be interesting. It was no need to open each one's profile. Well, actually not a big deal)
I am new here, and i think that italki is not keeping pace with technology.the site can be improved a lot further
except the site colour everything has changed
- About personality and languages learning
- Prohibitions of alcohol in your country ?
- Win Win Solution
- Power of English
- i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner