Does anybody know a website where I can find Japanese linguistic variations?
"I'd like to know if anyone here knows a website with list of languages variations in Jpanese devided in classes.
I once found a website that had common expressions of various classes such as the way to talk to boys, girls, elders, samurai, etc. but I ended up losing it's adress and can no longer find it. If anyone knows any website with similar containt please post here.
Thank you very much for your attention."
Original in Portuguese:
PS.: I don't have Japanese as a learning language, so I can't sing up that it's for Japanese learning. I'm just trying to help.
I find a links, but in Spanish and are very longs.
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.
- You are beautiful? Are you handsome? What is beauty? What is handsome?
- Learning the Language
- pls help me................