I hear these two words a lot and I`ve heard them have different meanings. I`d like to know what the exact meaning of each word is as I am still confused. Here they are
حاضر means ok
تفضل means here you are :)
also you can say تفضل in cases you ask with respectence for someone to do something like ( تفضل بالدخول )
it give the meaning of shall you please enter ^_^
I thought the first was prepare and the second prefer. A hidden doubling of a letter could indicate a different meaning.
حَاضِر = right away - ok .
تَفَضَّل = here you go. in some situations it might be followed by a clause :
the meaning becomes more akin of : please do <something>
حاضر =ok/i will make this matter
تفضل =here your are /(polite expression when give some one somthing(drink,money,......)
do you known the mean of خد
Thanks a lot guys. I have heard of the word tayeb followed by خد does it mean take it?
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Orasul dorintei
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..