I hear these two words a lot and I`ve heard them have different meanings. I`d like to know what the exact meaning of each word is as I am still confused. Here they are
حاضر means ok
تفضل means here you are :)
also you can say تفضل in cases you ask with respectence for someone to do something like ( تفضل بالدخول )
it give the meaning of shall you please enter ^_^
I thought the first was prepare and the second prefer. A hidden doubling of a letter could indicate a different meaning.
حَاضِر = right away - ok .
تَفَضَّل = here you go. in some situations it might be followed by a clause :
the meaning becomes more akin of : please do <something>
حاضر =ok/i will make this matter
تفضل =here your are /(polite expression when give some one somthing(drink,money,......)
do you known the mean of خد
Thanks a lot guys. I have heard of the word tayeb followed by خد does it mean take it?
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma
- I'm looking for some serious language partners in English.
- Emerson DeltaV
- My imformation
- I need The approach of sleep quickly
- Motivation <3 I LOVE JAPAN