I hear these two words a lot and I`ve heard them have different meanings. I`d like to know what the exact meaning of each word is as I am still confused. Here they are
حاضر means ok
تفضل means here you are :)
also you can say تفضل in cases you ask with respectence for someone to do something like ( تفضل بالدخول )
it give the meaning of shall you please enter ^_^
I thought the first was prepare and the second prefer. A hidden doubling of a letter could indicate a different meaning.
حَاضِر = right away - ok .
تَفَضَّل = here you go. in some situations it might be followed by a clause :
the meaning becomes more akin of : please do <something>
حاضر =ok/i will make this matter
تفضل =here your are /(polite expression when give some one somthing(drink,money,......)
do you known the mean of خد
Thanks a lot guys. I have heard of the word tayeb followed by خد does it mean take it?
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry