I hear these two words a lot and I`ve heard them have different meanings. I`d like to know what the exact meaning of each word is as I am still confused. Here they are
حاضر means ok
تفضل means here you are :)
also you can say تفضل in cases you ask with respectence for someone to do something like ( تفضل بالدخول )
it give the meaning of shall you please enter ^_^
I thought the first was prepare and the second prefer. A hidden doubling of a letter could indicate a different meaning.
حَاضِر = right away - ok .
تَفَضَّل = here you go. in some situations it might be followed by a clause :
the meaning becomes more akin of : please do <something>
حاضر =ok/i will make this matter
تفضل =here your are /(polite expression when give some one somthing(drink,money,......)
do you known the mean of خد
Thanks a lot guys. I have heard of the word tayeb followed by خد does it mean take it?
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?