What would you do with your money if you were rich?
Thinking about a movie I had watched yesterday this question came into my mind, so tell me what would you do?
Firstly,buy a big house to increase in value;
Then travel around the places where my families dream to go;
Next set up a bookshop as my interest;
Finally enjoy my life with my parents.
Animals have a lot of money to me if I let nature are protected Including the outside and do not stray animals being killed
Why a bookshop @Evelyn?
I would buy a castle in the north of France.
I'd buy my parents house by the sea!
Travel travel travel. I would put aside money for my son after graduation for either travel or education. I would probably save it to own my own restaurant someday, or become an invester in restaurants.
I will help my family by making them happy all the time and a castle would be a nice idea :)
I'd buy a ship and travel all over the world!
I will buy a land to build a country.
I would like to build Social Foundations exactly in health and education service sector.
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods