What would you do with your money if you were rich?
Thinking about a movie I had watched yesterday this question came into my mind, so tell me what would you do?
Firstly,buy a big house to increase in value;
Then travel around the places where my families dream to go;
Next set up a bookshop as my interest;
Finally enjoy my life with my parents.
Animals have a lot of money to me if I let nature are protected Including the outside and do not stray animals being killed
Why a bookshop @Evelyn?
I would buy a castle in the north of France.
I'd buy my parents house by the sea!
Travel travel travel. I would put aside money for my son after graduation for either travel or education. I would probably save it to own my own restaurant someday, or become an invester in restaurants.
I will help my family by making them happy all the time and a castle would be a nice idea :)
I'd buy a ship and travel all over the world!
I will buy a land to build a country.
I would like to build Social Foundations exactly in health and education service sector.
- What do you think of Indonesia?
- pronunciation rules in Russian
- my problem with grammer
- Would it be possible to change English spelling so that it was completely phonetic?
- how to keep going ?
- Different skill levels between conversation partners: a problem?
- musik auf deutsche
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec