Why you Should Learn a New Language ?
Learning a new language might not be all that easy , but there are many benefites indeed
Because learn a new language we can make friends and comunicate with each other easily .and we can exchange our mind and culture
Yeah celina that's good reason
The first reason is because you'll have a lot more culture. People who have culture are people who are knowledgeable and who know their way around life. If you know another language, you'll be more cultured simply because this would permit you to travel more and you'll know the world better.
For living (enrich my life) and travelling.
of course, there are many interesting knowlage and culture out of my country, and i don't want to close my eyes from them
I learnd English because I need it to comunicate with people . For Spanish, I follow my gut instinct.
I like to know new cultures and learning new languages is great fun.
It is very difficult to learn a new language but once you have mastered the will be very helpful to you
Thanks every one
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites
- Hola! Spanish learner fluent in english. Puedo hablar ingles, quiero aprender espanol!
- Poor Credit Loans - Old Days Are Gone Now
- "Could have" to express a sense of gratitude
- What about you guys?
- arab dialects
- END OF THE DAY!!!
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!