Site Feedback

Why you Should Learn a New Language ?

Learning a new language might not be all that easy , but there are many benefites indeed

Share:

Comments

Because learn a new language we can make friends and comunicate with each other easily .and we can exchange our mind and culture

Yeah celina that's good reason

The first reason is because you'll have a lot more culture. People who have culture are people who are knowledgeable and who know their way around life. If you know another language, you'll be more cultured simply because this would permit you to travel more and you'll know the world better.

For living (enrich my life) and travelling.

of course, there are many interesting knowlage and culture out of my country, and i don't want to close my eyes from them
:D

I learnd English because I need it to comunicate with people . For Spanish, I follow my gut instinct.

DANG *communicate

I like to know new cultures and learning new languages is great fun.

It is very difficult to learn a new language but once you have mastered the will be very helpful to you

English is my first froigner language. The beginning  i studied english, i really hate this lesson, i think it was so difficult majoy. It was in primary school. Actually, the first thing you need to study another language is you used to love this language first at all. Then everything will be easy. I want to study another language beside english either germany, french or spain because i think it will help me to find better job, have better future, and absolutelly have new knowledge. I adore to love new thing. It is like get the first candy in haloween.

Add a comment