Why you Should Learn a New Language ?
Learning a new language might not be all that easy , but there are many benefites indeed
Because learn a new language we can make friends and comunicate with each other easily .and we can exchange our mind and culture
Yeah celina that's good reason
The first reason is because you'll have a lot more culture. People who have culture are people who are knowledgeable and who know their way around life. If you know another language, you'll be more cultured simply because this would permit you to travel more and you'll know the world better.
For living (enrich my life) and travelling.
of course, there are many interesting knowlage and culture out of my country, and i don't want to close my eyes from them
I like to know new cultures and learning new languages is great fun.
It is very difficult to learn a new language but once you have mastered the will be very helpful to you
Thanks every one
The second is because people will like you. People like people with knowledge, whom they can learn from, as long as you're not a show-off. People like hearing stories from other countries and from others, so by telling them about your travelling with your new language you may develop new friendships.
LEARNING LAGUAGE MAKES YOU CONTACT WITH OTHERS EASILY,AND GET MANY BENIFITS.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom