Hapiness of live whitout money
I think it's impossible to live without money nowdays.. how you can buy your food without money?
nothing free these days except air, what you want,what you need you must pay for it. Money can make us to survive in life but not often bring happiness in our life.
Well..I think it could be possible but not in this society , m
I guess what you mean to say is to be able to live with very little money which is enough to fulfill basic needs of a human. When you say NO MONEY, your question gets misunderstood. The way society functions today, you need money to buy meal but I like the spirit of your message.
I would like to believe that you are trying to say that we should not be after money and not run after materialistic things. That makes sense. I agree that money cannot buy happiness. Happiness is related to peace of mind. But a lot depends on the way an individual thinks. If you believe in moral values, honesty, and integrity and want to live a peaceful, humble, and simple life, then this path of living with little money will be easier for you. When you do not get distracted by people around you using luxuries, and you do not feel jealous of material wealth of your friends, relatives or peers. If your basic principles of your life are clear to you and you try to follow them with CONVICTION, then you will have relative peace of mind and you will be relatively a happy and content person from inside. Then money will not be an important factor in life. But all this is easier said than done. Good luck!
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.