Hapiness of live whitout money
I think it's impossible to live without money nowdays.. how you can buy your food without money?
nothing free these days except air, what you want,what you need you must pay for it. Money can make us to survive in life but not often bring happiness in our life.
Well..I think it could be possible but not in this society , m
I guess what you mean to say is to be able to live with very little money which is enough to fulfill basic needs of a human. When you say NO MONEY, your question gets misunderstood. The way society functions today, you need money to buy meal but I like the spirit of your message.
I would like to believe that you are trying to say that we should not be after money and not run after materialistic things. That makes sense. I agree that money cannot buy happiness. Happiness is related to peace of mind. But a lot depends on the way an individual thinks. If you believe in moral values, honesty, and integrity and want to live a peaceful, humble, and simple life, then this path of living with little money will be easier for you. When you do not get distracted by people around you using luxuries, and you do not feel jealous of material wealth of your friends, relatives or peers. If your basic principles of your life are clear to you and you try to follow them with CONVICTION, then you will have relative peace of mind and you will be relatively a happy and content person from inside. Then money will not be an important factor in life. But all this is easier said than done. Good luck!
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese