Site Feedback

Home Country

what is the meaning of home?? and what do you feel in it??

Share:

Comments

Home is a place where you feel comfortable, if you don't feel comfortable then this is not your home.

to Malarkey

i agree with you :)

Home is a place when i can meet my mom and my brother. It is the first i think to define what is home means. Home is a place can make you feel you can be who you are, without and hesitation. Home is a place which is you feel comfortable with. Home is a place where is you can find people who love the most and they love you also. Home is a place when you can be sad, you can be happy, but you still have someone to share with. Home is the place will make you feel that its the best place in the world, even there are milion beautiful places outside there, but no one place can make you feel like you are in your home.

HOME IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR HUMAN BEING.HOME IS WHERE WE  ARE FEELING VERY COMFORTABLE.HOME IS THE Thing where all family living together.

home is made of love and sacrifices for a small small happiness.

"Home is where the heart is." :)

at home i feel often bored because i do nothing only watching t.v or sleeping so do you have any solution to break the rhythm and thinks ;)

to Rami

yes you can visit new places in your country i know it is so beauty or you can travel inside your country also

Home is somewhere I can be who I really are,no need to pretend. I think home means the people I love, they made home is not just a place. 

Add a comment