how long takes taıme to learn arabıc
ı wonder that how long takes taıme to learn arabıc
I am wondering the same thing bro. At least 2 years
I'm studying arabic for a year... and I think it must be 2 or 3 years
It dependes on study plan and learner.
Someone told me that they have a study plan for six months.
In normal ways, it takes about 1-2 years.
I think that Arabic is difficult, but I'm always surprised that foreigners can learn it in short time!
I think 3 years at least, or 2 years if it's intensive study.
i studied from 7 years old....i like arabic n i wanna to master it correctly
bcoz i`am muslim....
assalamualaikum ya akhi
ana uhibbukum jamian
as you plan i kn own some one in 6 month only
A friend of mine told me that you are a beginner for the first three years and and intermediate for the next twenty years.
my frıend ı thaınk that ıf you learn thıs language where people speak arabıc you can learn more short tıme lıke 8-9 mounths thıs ıs my notıon
- Aşık Veysel'in bir şarkısı çevirisi
- Learning Article : British Or American English?
- French translation service anyone?
- Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader...
- Let's talk english
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group