how long takes taıme to learn arabıc
ı wonder that how long takes taıme to learn arabıc
I am wondering the same thing bro. At least 2 years
I'm studying arabic for a year... and I think it must be 2 or 3 years
It dependes on study plan and learner.
Someone told me that they have a study plan for six months.
In normal ways, it takes about 1-2 years.
I think that Arabic is difficult, but I'm always surprised that foreigners can learn it in short time!
I think 3 years at least, or 2 years if it's intensive study.
i studied from 7 years old....i like arabic n i wanna to master it correctly
bcoz i`am muslim....
assalamualaikum ya akhi
ana uhibbukum jamian
as you plan i kn own some one in 6 month only
A friend of mine told me that you are a beginner for the first three years and and intermediate for the next twenty years.
my frıend ı thaınk that ıf you learn thıs language where people speak arabıc you can learn more short tıme lıke 8-9 mounths thıs ıs my notıon
- Who can help me to translate it into english？Many thanks in advance！
- Język polski zmieniają od okolicy do okolicy?
- Learning Article : Serbian Phonetic System: The Secret Workings You Won't Find In Your Textbooks: Part 1
- Funny Bilingual YouTube Videos
- How to improve my english fast ?
- something for change
- skype's grup
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien