how long takes taıme to learn arabıc
ı wonder that how long takes taıme to learn arabıc
I am wondering the same thing bro. At least 2 years
I'm studying arabic for a year... and I think it must be 2 or 3 years
It dependes on study plan and learner.
Someone told me that they have a study plan for six months.
In normal ways, it takes about 1-2 years.
I think that Arabic is difficult, but I'm always surprised that foreigners can learn it in short time!
I think 3 years at least, or 2 years if it's intensive study.
i studied from 7 years old....i like arabic n i wanna to master it correctly
bcoz i`am muslim....
assalamualaikum ya akhi
ana uhibbukum jamian
as you plan i kn own some one in 6 month only
A friend of mine told me that you are a beginner for the first three years and and intermediate for the next twenty years.
my frıend ı thaınk that ıf you learn thıs language where people speak arabıc you can learn more short tıme lıke 8-9 mounths thıs ıs my notıon
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry