Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Which country do you like? Why?

Which country do you like? Why?

Becuse the country is beautiful? or its history or its people or others?

Share:

Comments

I like so many countries that it would take me too much time to talk about them all. So I'll just talk about the 2 last I visited, ahah :)

- Canada : I spent 2 months there during the last summer holidays and it was definitely the best experience of my life. I was in Vancouver. Everybody was so open-minded and respectful, friendly, talkative etc... I really felt at home as soon as I arrived. I had never met such amazing persons. It's a safe country, I never had any problem even when I came back home from parties by walk in the night. I  got to add the landscapes are incredible. 

-  Russia : Completely diferent of Canada, ahaha. I've been there 2 times (Moscow & St Petersburg). Russian are finaly friendly and always here to help. But what striked me the most were the landscapes & the architecture. I took so many pictures I didn't have enough place in my camera. That's definitly a place to see for people who are interested in history etc... I plan to go back there next year ahaha ! 

There is no specific country, each country is beautiful in its own way. I'd like to keep travilling 

alger for country and people

I love all these things

But I have not visited any country after

For me, the answer is definitely Spain. I love street performers there. Spain has two spirits that I admire the most: adventure and freedom.

Actually, every country has their own history and famous places which attracts people to come, but I really want to go to London someday. I'm interested about its historical & famous places. I want to see London Eye, Big Ben, London Bridge, etc. which are the icons of England.

England cuz its beautiful place

Add a comment