Site Feedback

Love affair.

Hello,

I'm in a love relationship with a nice girl. But she keep hiding and lying about her realtionship with someone else. I'm really worried about that, I feel like she is not mine, she talk with him almost everyday, she prefer to speak with him about her fears and such... I feel useless, it's driving me crazy.

What should I do ? Should I ask her to stop it ? Should I just let it go ?

Share:

Comments

Very complicated , hmmmm I don't know the whole situation but I will speak about my self. If I am in your shoes then I will leave her. That's it. This is just my opinion, you don't have to take it.

Good Luck

Thanks for your reply Comandante.

I can't leave her, I'm deeply in love with her. I want her to talk with me, but all we talk together is just simple not deep things, I think she do real talks with him, maybe because she's scared of talking with me, or because I'm not so interesting/spiritual.

I don't want to be a sextoy husband, just good enough to be a presence/noise in the house. I want to have real talk with her, I want her to reserve those talks to me.

Relationships are complicated by nature.

What it seems to be acceptable to me in a relationship of two, it might not be to you.
Trust is an important element that helps your feeling to grow. I couldn't emphasize how important trusting in my partner is to me. Ask yourself this question: "Will I be able to deal with this situation for the rest of my life?"

Talk to her and try to be as open as you can about your feelings. Listen to what she has to say about it and evaluate for yourself.
When we truly love someone, we respect and make  some positive changes for the relationship to become stronger. 

Thanks for your reply Livia.

I've asked myself this question a couple of times, I took time to consider it, and I answered "No", I can't live with someone sharing such talks with someone else.

We talked about it a couple of times too, he is just a friend for her. I tried to make this positive change, I tried to ignore it, I tried to talk about deep things, but it's back to normal, just as before. So I'm now thinking this change have to come from her, but she refuse it.

Up ! Good morning !!

Relationships are about communication. I like talking to walls because they don't misunderstand me. 

Thanks for your reply xarmanla.

We do talk a lot together, I tell her everything I have in mind, good or bad. But I think it's not mutual, I think she reserve deep talks to someone else and simply avoid doing it with me.

So yeah, maybe I'm just speaking to a wall.

There is a famous saying- If you love something set it free, if it is yours it will come back. If it does not come back it was never yours.

Love has its own time, its own seasons, and its own reason for coming and going. You cannot
bribe it or coerce it, or reason it into staying.

Thanks for your reply Sunny.

It's not really about our love, we do love each other. It's more about communication.

If she loves you too, then ask yourself what is it that might be stopping her from being more open with you. Or may be she respects you a lot and feel uncomfortable talking about everything. There has to be some reason. Your job is to find that.

If it is just about communication, then I am sure you will be able to overcome it. Good luck friend!

Add a comment