Site Feedback

If you have a chance to start life again,what do you want to be?

If you have a chance to start life again,what will you choose to be? A boy,or a girl? A kind of animal? A rock?  Or something else??  

Share:

Comments

If i had a chance in life ,i want to be a person that who does every thing just to make a smile on other faces for ever.

Interesting question! Let me think about it! 

I'd like to be a little animal or a bird, to see the world as it really is.

In my point of view, I would be just myself because I really love and appreciate my life now. The challenges in lifes make me feels more stronger.All I need to do is twisting the negative energy into the positive attitude or thought. Accepting or be grateful but not complening is the best way to improves our life.

I want to be a sea .

I know I'm boring, but I love my life and the people in it. I wouldn't want to change that because I am starting to live my dreams and am excited for the future. Being a mountain or a tree sounds very wonderful though.

i'd like to be a murder....killing people,tasting the fresh blood yeeeeeeeeeeeah :)

Hahahahahhahahaha. Human off course. I dont want to be another kind. We have intuition, brain, and mind. I dont want to be another thing actually. I am happy with it.

In my next life I'd like to be an sunset on the sea and sunrise on the mountains.

To Mohammed alamin,

Wow, sounds great!  But are you doing it now???

Add a comment