Site Feedback

Who is your favourite actor/actress from Hollywood?

For me, i started being a fan of Leonardo Dicaprio at the moment. It seems like he is such a great actor. I am curios about your choices,hehhe

Share:

Comments

i really like  the brothers Wayans! Leonardo is really good too but my favorite is Adam Sandler...

What about Ben Stiller?

Joel and Alexander, yeah both actors are good. Which movie do you like the most of them? "Catch me if you can" is one of the great ones of Leo!! ^^

I like to watch Tim Burton's movies and of course i like Johny Depp's play. In my opinion, he is great in any role) My favourite movie with him is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Indira, yeah i like to watch Johny Depp's movies!!! I think he is one of the greatest who can actually act in any movies!!! Wow, good choice, hehehe

I like Bradley Cooper. He's amazing!

handayani.risma, you know what??? Agree with you!! He is awesome, hehhe!! I love LIMITLESS!!!

johnny depp,keanu reeves,george clooney,jennifer aniston,halle berry,willl smith, drew barrymoore,natalie portman.

mareeyaah, wow you have a same taste with me, hehehe! These are actors/actresses that i like most. What are the movies you like of them?

Add a comment