Useful tools and resources when learning German
I allow myself to give you links to lists, that I have created, which I think that you will find useful:
Conjugate German Verbs http://list.ly/list/DW8-conjugate-german-verbs
German-English Online Dictionaries http://list.ly/list/Dcj-german-english-online-dictionaries
Tools to test your German online http://list.ly/list/DsL-tools-to-test-your-german-online
Learn German with Android Apps http://list.ly/list/Div-learn-german-with-android-apps
No comment given.
- Cantonese - Which film or Music do you prefer? (English, not German)
- i need a native English speaker teacher
- What your most favourite movie? (specify a genre in brackets: comedy, Drumm, horrors)
- If you are an American, can you walk in? I want to know whether it's common culture in America.
- Is Snow really dead in GOT？
- Kindness and homeless?
- Livre russe pour débutant avec accents
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a