conditional ("If") sentences.
Can people give me any type of if sentence or sentences they can think of in english and i'll translate it to Farsi?
1. If I were you, I wouldn't do so.
2. If the catheter hurts, let me know.
Are these sentences good?
If you go, I won't be here.
I would've helped you, If you had told me.
Farsi is easy to learn, If you try hard.
1. اﮔﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺗﻮ ﺭا ﻣﻲ ﺑﻮﺩﻡ, ﻣﻦ ﻣﻲ ﻛﺮﺩﻡ.
2. اﮔﺮ ﻛﺎﺗﺘﺮ ﺩﺭﺩ ﺑﻜﻦ, ﻣﻦ ﺭا ﺑﮕﻮﻳﻴﺪ
Sorry 2. Should have been, ﺧﻮاﻫﻲ ﮔﻔﺖ. Not ﺑﮕﻮﻳﻴﺪ
اﮔﺮ ﺑﺮﻭﻳﺪ, ﻣﻦ اﻳﻨﺠﺎ ﻧﻤﻲ ﺑﺎﺷﻢ
اﻛﺮ ﺷﻤﺎ ﺑﻪ ﻣﻦ ﮔﻔﺘﻪ اﻳﺪ, ﺷ ﻛﻤﻚ ﻣﻲ ﻛﺮﺩﻡ
اﮔﺮ ﺷﻤﺎ ﺧﻴﻠﻲ ﺳﻌﻲ ﺑﻜﻨﻴﺪ, ﺯﺑﺎﻥ ﻓﺎﺭﺳﻲ اﺳﺎﻥ ﻳﺎﺩ ﻣﻲ ﮔﻴﺮﻳﺪ
Thanks for the sentences everone!!!
The second sentence was supposed to have a shoma ra but the comp stuffed up. Also the first sentence should say beravid, not berabd.
If only you listened to me yesterday, this thing would never happen to you.
I will give you an apple if you will lend me some money.
1. اﮔﺮ ﺩﻳﺮﻭﺯ ﺑﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺭا ﮔﻮﺵ ﻛﺮﺩﻩ ﺑﻮﺩﻱ, اﻳﺖ ﭼﻴﺰ ﺑﻪ ﺗﻮ ﺭا ﻫﺮﮔﺰ ﺭﺥ ﻣﻲ ﺩﻫﻲ
2. اﮔﺮ ﺗﻮ ﺑﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺭا ﭘﻮﻝ ﻏﺮﺽ ﺑﺪﻩ, ﻳﻪ ﺳﻴﺐ ﺑﻪ ﺗﻮ ﺭا ﺧﻮاﻫﻢ ﺩاﺩ
Can i please get corrections on the sentences ive done. Thankyou
Hey Jack.seems you should work harder on conditional sentenses.I recommend this PDF:
for last one:
اگر دیروز به من گوش داده بودی هرگز این (این پیشامد) برایت پیش نمی آمد.
second one is not correct in English I think but anyway:
اگر یه گقدار پول به من (بهم) قرض بدی به تو(بهت) یک سیب میدهم (یا خواهم داد
behet just in spoken Persian instead of be to
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.