LITTLE THINGS/MOMENTS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
Turn off my i-Pod and listen the sound of the snowflakes falling on my ombrella
call your mom and say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
What she say???
I LOVE YOU,DEAR ,our mom said.
I LOVE the last sentence when my mom say it! :)
great، natural voice
you are an artist
hearing the sound of raindrops
Seeing my mom's smile.
spending time teaching and playing my daughter :)
Today is day of certificates for pupils in my country. A boy, Oliver, came to my place and showed his certificate full of A,s. He was so happy! We - my coworker and I - we had been happy too! hahah Such a small happiness from my corner of world...
i love this scenes
1) Sound of rain
2) Cup of good hot coffee with some sweets
Enjoying a sunrise from a deck during a summer sea voyage.
- How to make this easier.
- I need some advice!
- Google Translate can now translate street signs in 27 languages
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.