LITTLE THINGS/MOMENTS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
Turn off my i-Pod and listen the sound of the snowflakes falling on my ombrella
call your mom and say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
What she say???
I LOVE YOU,DEAR ,our mom said.
I LOVE the last sentence when my mom say it! :)
great، natural voice
you are an artist
hearing the sound of raindrops
Seeing my mom's smile.
spending time teaching and playing my daughter :)
Today is day of certificates for pupils in my country. A boy, Oliver, came to my place and showed his certificate full of A,s. He was so happy! We - my coworker and I - we had been happy too! hahah Such a small happiness from my corner of world...
i love this scenes
1) Sound of rain
2) Cup of good hot coffee with some sweets
Enjoying a sunrise from a deck during a summer sea voyage.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion