Feeling of guilt.
Do you agree that feeling of guilt-is sometimes just one of the method to hide a lasiness?
Sometimes I may feel that way if I don't believe in myself or it could be laziness.
I think that Guilt is a very destructive emotion. If you really did something wrong and feel guil-thats one type of story.Correct your mistake and go ahead!! I rather meant habit to feel "chronicaly' guilty. When person blame and accuse himself ALL THE TIME instead of taking responsibility of his life . Its like a good 'curtain' to hide behind.' what are you doing?" " I am suffering...i am a bad person.. I deserve nothing in my life""I am guilty"" I am busy" its a good excuse to do nothing....
I agree with you. But i am talking about pathological feeling guilt of yourself. ITs a little bit different topic.Probably women are more familiar with that than men...
I feel that way some times.
I don't agree if the people hide their laziness by feeling guilty. Because, it's like they are 2faced(sorry).
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?