Feeling of guilt.
Do you agree that feeling of guilt-is sometimes just one of the method to hide a lasiness?
Sometimes I may feel that way if I don't believe in myself or it could be laziness.
I think that Guilt is a very destructive emotion. If you really did something wrong and feel guil-thats one type of story.Correct your mistake and go ahead!! I rather meant habit to feel "chronicaly' guilty. When person blame and accuse himself ALL THE TIME instead of taking responsibility of his life . Its like a good 'curtain' to hide behind.' what are you doing?" " I am suffering...i am a bad person.. I deserve nothing in my life""I am guilty"" I am busy" its a good excuse to do nothing....
I agree with you. But i am talking about pathological feeling guilt of yourself. ITs a little bit different topic.Probably women are more familiar with that than men...
I feel that way some times.
I don't agree if the people hide their laziness by feeling guilty. Because, it's like they are 2faced(sorry).
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(