Site Feedback

Feeling of guilt.

Do you agree that feeling of guilt-is sometimes just one of the method to hide a lasiness?

Share:

Comments

Sometimes I may feel that way if I don't believe in myself or it could be laziness. 

Can't agree with that Luda.  I do not know what you intend to show, but Guilt   very often in modern life   has strong associations with Shame.

I have seldom found Shaming Behavior  to be of benefit to an individual.

Of course, when we act  foolishly,  it may be a sense of either Guild or Shame which serves as a corrective. 

At the same time, I seriously believe that modern people need to abandon  Shame as a operative part of their life, because it poorly serves our ability to survive, either physically or psychologicall to dwell upon either Guilt or Shame.

Perhaps some people are "lazy";   however, it may be that they move, as we say in USA,

to the Beat---of---a---different---Drummer.

Perhaps you can share more of your thoughts to explain.

I think that Guilt is a very destructive emotion. If you  really did something wrong and feel guil-thats one type of story.Correct your mistake and go ahead!!  I rather meant habit to feel "chronicaly' guilty. When person blame and accuse himself ALL THE TIME  instead of taking responsibility of his life . Its like a good 'curtain' to hide behind.' what are you doing?" " I am suffering...i am a bad person.. I  deserve  nothing in my life""I am guilty"" I am busy"   its a good excuse to do nothing....

I agree with you. But i am talking about pathological feeling guilt of yourself.  ITs a little bit different topic.Probably women are more familiar with that than men...

I feel that way some times.

I don't agree if the people hide their laziness by feeling guilty. Because, it's like they are 2faced(sorry).

Add a comment