Yustitia
What you had in your live when you were 25 years old?

What you had done in your live when your live when you were 25 years old? Or what you will be reach in 25 years old?

Feb 1, 2014 2:17 PM
Comments · 36

Interesting....:)..mine list is not that impressive as some of the entries in here . :)
Here it is. My list of 'things done' by the age of 25.. (from hardest impact on me to not so):

- survived the collapse of the soviet union empire..was born and raised in one of 16 soviet republics.. then ba-bah.. no such country anymore (by the way, did you know that Soviet Union covered 1/6 of world's dry land territory?) Those dark times of disintegration... Many things to describe.. from killings on the street to no food in the stores.. no monies in the pockets..to people dying just because they lost any orientations in the life.
- almost died 2 times(seconds between on/off)
- learned 2 foreign languages (English and Finish)
- graduated from one of Russian universities
- graduated from one of American universities
- got married, still married but 2 kids (after 25..:))
- immigrated to USA (no relatives there, still none)
- lived on $3/week for 4 months in USA (that was quite experience)
- learned some karate, played for city's soccer team

thanks for an opportunity to reflect.. :)

February 1, 2014

By the time I was 25, I had:

been in 44 of the 50 United States

served my country

been a professional musicain

been a professional beach bum in Hawaii

broken 2 bones

married my first wife

watched a plane crash into the ocean

owned 4 different motorcycles and 1 truck

managed a successful small busniness

flown in a hot-air balloon

February 1, 2014

When I was age 25, I lived outside the city in a mobile home where I grew *** .  Back then, I had a "green thumb" and was earning some few thousand dollars a month by selling ***.   I was also investing in mutual funds that had a value appreciation rate of at least 20 percent each year during the 1990s.  :)   A few years later when I was 28 years old, I fathered a child and got married.  I was fortunate to have settled down and moved my assets out of the risky ***** market, because the stock market had crashed when I was 33 and my finger was a bit slower to the trigger than it was at age 25. 

February 1, 2014

I studied at university,I take care my father and helped him i forgotten myself, i kiss him  ,i try to give him a power ,power to comebake to his life . he had cancer , i failed !finally he passed away.

It was my painful year because I LOVE MY DAD......

Now i miss him.................

February 1, 2014

Hello,by the age of 25,

I had one son and a loving husband ( now I have 4 children, all grown ups,and the same loving husband)

I was studying in college (here we say "universidad" ) ( I finished,and also got a post graduate title)

I only visited Argentina,and Brazil ( now I´m glad ,I had the chance to go to many places in the world)

I prefered cats,now I have a lovely dog

Best wishes !

February 1, 2014
Show more