Have you aver pretended to speak a language? I managed to fool a firiend or two into believing that I know Russian just by speaking something that sounds like Russian.
here's an example of a conversation in fake Russian :
It sound pretty legit to me :)
So , ever tried this? In any language :)
No, I never tried this but becareful you may say some thing make a native person laugh on you ;)
I think that is inevitable :D
I think it happens a lot. I liked the videos, especially the fake Turkish one :D
I wonder how it's look like when they pretend to speak Arabic?!
I tried same expirience with Chinese :) It was a joke but my friends almost trusted me.
I have tried it in Italian to my friends, and they believed that I could speak Italian. Whereas, I pretended to speak Italian by adding "O" in every words I said. But yeah, I was only joking at that moment.
I know this is necromancy , but this girl is the best I've seen so far :
All that I understood from this dialogue is:
- Саша, нет, нет, пожалуйста!
- Шесть долларов!
- Спасибо, Саша, спасибо!
My friends are not really interested in languages so what i say is not that important to them. Even if it's too clear that i'm pretending they believe me so fast and it makes it boring. For your videos i liked them especially the Turkish one :D It was funny to watch, though i didn't understand the conversation much as a Turkish :D Keep up the good work. And sorry if my English is bad ^^
Sound is not like Russian
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English
- Что-то нескучно делать на русском