50 years old women used genetic material( frozen sperm) to ' make" a biological grandson
50 years old women used genetic material( frozen sperm) to ' make" a biological grandson from her son who recently passed away from cancer. She asked a surrogate mother for that.What do you think about that?
I think that the manner which a body is created is not important. What is important is whether the person who is born is welcomed into a family with a mother and father who can support and form his/her mind and soul. Without that, what is born will likely be only a wild animal who will only suffer and cause pain to itself and others.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?