50 years old women used genetic material( frozen sperm) to ' make" a biological grandson
50 years old women used genetic material( frozen sperm) to ' make" a biological grandson from her son who recently passed away from cancer. She asked a surrogate mother for that.What do you think about that?
I think that the manner which a body is created is not important. What is important is whether the person who is born is welcomed into a family with a mother and father who can support and form his/her mind and soul. Without that, what is born will likely be only a wild animal who will only suffer and cause pain to itself and others.
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?