Site Feedback

Have you been in Thailand?

What places do you recommend? I will be there for about one week in March.

Share:

Comments

Wat Po, the place of the reclining Buddah.  He is very very big and beautiful and it is a very nice place.  I went to Bangkok too but it is very crowded.  If you want to see Bangkok, I recommend Plathunam market!!  It is really great for souvenirs and beautiful Thai textiles. 

Northern Thailand was my favorite part of the country.  It was amazing!  Bangkok was not really my style -- too many aggressive touts.  I think Thailand is very touristy overall; but, it is still a great place to visit.  The scuba diving is fantastic.

I will be in Bangkok, and Pattaya in April. They say it is so famous in there Phi Phi Island and Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan. But the problem is demonstration in Bangkok. I dont know, it will be better around that time, or will be worse, because i heard some of tourism places closed because of this demonstration. Actually i got really cheap flight ticket. Just around $20 dollars from Jakarta to Bangkok. I think you could visit Cambodia also, it isnt too far from Bangkok. It is the most exotic temple in South East Asia called Angkor Wat in Siem Reap. Hope you would have great holiday in Thailand.

Thanks for your comments :)

Yes Yustitia, I also want to go to Angkor Wat. Do you know if it is problematic to get the Cambodia Visa in the airport?

Oh, I didn´t know demonstrations were so big, I hope they open again the tourism places.

My trip would be, Bangkok - Phuket- Bangkok-Cambodia-Bangkok

*Please native speakers, correct me if I have writing mistakes.

It is better i guess in there, i havent asked the next information, i think you can just get Visa On Arrival ( VOA ) in there, ( it is policy for indonesian pasport holder, we can go there with free visa for 30 days ), i dont know about for your country, i think you can ask someone.

My trip would be Bangkok - Pattaya - Phnom Penh - Siem Reep - Ho Chi Minh - Singapore

Add a comment