Differences between people, person, persons...
I know that people is the plural of person, but then persons, What does it means?
The same than people.
Thanks in advanced
Never say 'persons'. It's a very common mistake that English learners make.
'Persons' IS a word, but it's only used in legal contexts. Most native speakers are unaware that it's a real word and will just treat it as a funny mistake when they see it.
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)