Differences between people, person, persons...
I know that people is the plural of person, but then persons, What does it means?
The same than people.
Thanks in advanced
Never say 'persons'. It's a very common mistake that English learners make.
'Persons' IS a word, but it's only used in legal contexts. Most native speakers are unaware that it's a real word and will just treat it as a funny mistake when they see it.
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid
- Genki Study Buddy?
- iTunes U study material?
- Groups discussing literature or essays