Differences between people, person, persons...
I know that people is the plural of person, but then persons, What does it means?
The same than people.
Thanks in advanced
Never say 'persons'. It's a very common mistake that English learners make.
'Persons' IS a word, but it's only used in legal contexts. Most native speakers are unaware that it's a real word and will just treat it as a funny mistake when they see it.
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?
- Feedback for tutors and other related things about lessons on italki!
- do you get annoyed if people here have fake, random or no profile picture at all?
- busco la gente
- some one help me please with learning English correctly
- Appredre francais
- Are you a LIDER or not ?
- what do you think?