Differences between people, person, persons...
I know that people is the plural of person, but then persons, What does it means?
The same than people.
Thanks in advanced
Never say 'persons'. It's a very common mistake that English learners make.
'Persons' IS a word, but it's only used in legal contexts. Most native speakers are unaware that it's a real word and will just treat it as a funny mistake when they see it.
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype
- ¿Que piensan de los campeonatos mundiales de atletismo? ¿Cual evento les ha llamado la atencion?
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up