Differences between people, person, persons...
I know that people is the plural of person, but then persons, What does it means?
The same than people.
Thanks in advanced
Never say 'persons'. It's a very common mistake that English learners make.
'Persons' IS a word, but it's only used in legal contexts. Most native speakers are unaware that it's a real word and will just treat it as a funny mistake when they see it.
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?