Tips & techniques for learning a foreign language?
So I have heard of many different techniques, e.g. watching films, tv etc., but I would like to know what really works when you are trying to learn a new language?
Specific examples, if possible!
Let me know in the comments below what you think :)
I have tried home study, vocabulary applications, university classes, etc. So far I know grammar for about five languges and I speak only my native English. I am now taking a class from a language institute where the instructor seems to care about having us learn. She lets us read and engages us in conversation. She uses our textbook, but brings in additional material.
I did find the grammar videos I watched to be outstanding. I spent about six months going though it the first time and then I went back through the second half again once I had the books and I knew most of the vocabulary. I also watched a second series of grammar videos and loved the fact that the two reinforced one another an agreed on all fundamentals.
- My first time writing in Mandarin Chinese.
- Näköinen Opettaja
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- 내가 언어교환 친구를 알고 싶어요
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français