Do you have any nickname? Do you like it?
My nickname is "big mouth", "monkey", How about you my friends? :)
wide mouth is better,I thinK， :)
I was ever named as "radish" (white carrot) which I hated when I was a child ,but yet now , I am happy to take it as it makes people recall me easily .
My nickname is little Andy, mosquitoes, ha ha
Your big mouth? And why call you monkey?
Andy: haha~~because I have a big mouth,and my ears are also big. :P
Andy: Mosquito? haha, why? Do you like bit others? (*_*)
You called big mouth because of your mouth like those famous mouth monkey?
I won't bite because my name is wen so call me small mosquito ha ha
彬卜Bamboo ： haha~~Maybe~~ I don't know how to translate the "大嘴" into English, maybe wide mouth is better. :)
Andy: okay,I get it, it's because your Chinese name. >_<
- language exchangeing
- Whatsapp group is looking for Italian learners
- Salve a tutti !
- What do u think about a true friend?
- Why do italki members discuss language learning related topics?
- If this doesn't give you the goosebumps...
- Beijing , Jia You! Laussane, Aller!!
- Do Koreans have traditional party dances?
- Exchanging Chinese/English with Arabic
- 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing---A big welcome to all of you