Please tell me what is your favorite film changing your life or effecting you so much?
3 idiots definetely.
The Pursuit of Happyness!!
Olympus has fallen
The lion king, P.S i love you, shutter island, en busca de la felicidad( i don't know how is it name in english, looking for the happiness(???), and that's all. Xx
One of the best things about learning Spanish was that it opened up my eyes to many great films. Also I was so used to Hollywood cinema I never released how male centric it is until I started watching Spanish cinema. I also like Mexican cinema too.
My favourite film is perhaps a cliche but I love 'Todo sobre mi madre'.
The legend of Bagger Vance
Elizabethtown, Nothing special but reflect implied life meaning. Breaking my concept about movie screen. No literature methods to make you inspire something. Just let you appreciate the journey of life.
The most influence movie in my opinion is "The Last Song" by Miley Cyrus. Because, in the story of that movie we're pushed to understand of every situation we face in our life. If we don't know why something could happened then find out what's happen, what's the reason? :)
Ben-Hur (1959), great movie!
- What do U think of Eminem?Or any rap artist you would like to recommand?
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!