In an information age like this, the importance of teacher's role, especially the role of moral guidance, is fading in university, because students are able to and are more easily influenced by information they received from various resources. Do you identify with this point or not? Share your opinions here.
No comment given.
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends