In an information age like this, the importance of teacher's role, especially the role of moral guidance, is fading in university, because students are able to and are more easily influenced by information they received from various resources. Do you identify with this point or not? Share your opinions here.
No comment given.
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?