Tell me something about Japan,please
Konnichiwa,can someone tell me something about tradition and interesting places in Japan?
I recomend you a place. Nikko
Thank you,i saw video it is nice. :)
Do you know the snow festival?
This fes take in Sapporo of Hokkaido.
I reccomend you to see many big snow statue.
hakata gion yamakasa festival,held on July,that's my suggestion ;)
or going to the Tokyo tower,mount Fuji or even Tokyo disneyland.
There's a lot of interesting place to visit in Japan :)
TARO,i did not know for that festival i will search on Google about it,thanks. :)
Thank you too Alvin. xD
I just know where is Japan and name of capital city so every information is welcomed.
I started to learn Japanese,so i want to know about this country,please help me i am waiting for more comments. :)
Sensoji Temple in Asakusa is pretty nice. I would always go there when I got bored.
Yes, I would also recommend various temples etc.; Shinto (Shintoism) is extremely interesting. One videogame I could recommend, that is positively bathed in Shinto and Japanese tradition, and also extremely beautiful and fun to play, is Okami (a name playing on Ōkami, meaning "wolf", and o-kami, meaning "(mighty/honorable/great) god". You are, in the game, a wolf, but also the goddess of the Sun and the Universe, Amaterasu (meaning "(she) who illuminates Heaven"). It is THE BEST game I have EVER played, and I heartily recommend it. It is available for PS2 and Nintendo Wii (and is soon coming out on PC, I think.)
Thank you everybody. :)
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?
- What country has the most interesting customs? (in your opinion)
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?