What do you feel, when you see a homeless person?
Maybe oneday I will be like him :(
By homeless people I feel powerless.
annoyed and angry. In my country there are so many ways they could help themself and get support, but they are too damn lazy to do anything but sitting there asking me for my money.
I will think,we are so lucky!so weshould be graceful for everything we have now
In my country , not every vagrant is too lazy to survive . Some of them could be implicated by the disruption of economic situation . The gap between poor and rich is getting larger over past 2 decades . I am convinced some of them were ever living in glory or brilliant contribution in the past .I cannot bear to blame all of them , though , some of them are really too lazy to live on themselves .
I would try my best to help them because I feel so sorry for them. :( If the one is old,I would think how
could I feel if they are my family? I can't tolerate seeing them like this. :(
How I feel? I appreciate what I have.
I will give them milk, cake, noodles and talk with them so that they feel less alone!
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype
- ¿Que piensan de los campeonatos mundiales de atletismo? ¿Cual evento les ha llamado la atencion?
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up