What do you feel, when you see a homeless person?
By homeless people I feel powerless.
annoyed and angry. In my country there are so many ways they could help themself and get support, but they are too damn lazy to do anything but sitting there asking me for my money.
I will think,we are so lucky!so weshould be graceful for everything we have now
In my country , not every vagrant is too lazy to survive . Some of them could be implicated by the disruption of economic situation . The gap between poor and rich is getting larger over past 2 decades . I am convinced some of them were ever living in glory or brilliant contribution in the past .I cannot bear to blame all of them , though , some of them are really too lazy to live on themselves .
I would try my best to help them because I feel so sorry for them. :( If the one is old,I would think how
could I feel if they are my family? I can't tolerate seeing them like this. :(
How I feel? I appreciate what I have.
I will give them milk, cake, noodles and talk with them so that they feel less alone!
Usually, I act spontaneously. If this down-and-out doesn't look to me fishy and too disgusting, I give him some small money.
I feel strange because... in fact, I don't even know if they are really homeless people sometimes.
It isn't the first time that an apparently homeless person is trying to get money by the orders of someone superior to him/her, but I admit in general... I wouldn't like to be in their place.
- Why I can't use Skype
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?
- I am looking to learn english can any one help ?
- I just heard Bye Bye sounds a little bit flirtatious in English???? Really? Why?
- practice English ,also teach Arabic language for free , and make a lot friend around world ,
- Chinese Test Band 10(just have a try O(∩_∩)O)
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.